Monitoring and Education Quality Assurance Expert
||Monitoring and Education Quality Assurance Expert
||Madrasah Education Development Project Loan: Loan-2294 (SF)
|Objective/Purpose of the Assignment:To assist the District Coordinating Unit (DCU) in all MEDP project implementation activities in Madrasahs.Scope of Work:
- Assist the District Project Coordinator in preparing and implementing the annual program, project implementation activities, and work plans.
- Assist the madrasah in preparing programs and quality assurance reports in relation to MDPs.
- Assist and guide Madrasahs and Madrasah Committees in management and utilization of Block Grant fund.
- Integrate all madrasah program reports of project to be submitted to PCU and CPMU.
- Assist the District Project Coordinator other than administrative stuff and support any matters as requested.
- Assist the District Project Coordinator on establishment and operationalization of PMIS, FMIS and M&E of projects’ implementation progress.
- Assist teachers’ training on quality, assurance advice and managing and planning advisor in implementation of the activities at Madrasah level.
- Assist the Distric Coordinating Unit in monitoring and evaluation all activity madrasah project in relation to MDPs
- Assist the madrasahs project in developing program relatied to all component activity MEDP project
- Document on Report of the activities of implementation of the annual program, project implementation activities and work plans.
- Document of programs and quality assurance reports in relation to MDPs.
- Activities on management and utilization of Block Grant fund in line with project guideline..
- compilation of program reports to be submitted to PCU and CPMU.
- ease madrasah in implementing programs.
- periodic report on data required for PMIS, FMIS and M&E of projects’ implementation progress per two weeks.
- the implementation of teacher related programs in madrasahs.
- madrasah development program document per semester.